2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on Chrysalis Silk Studies' website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Chrysalis Silk Studies website are provided 'as is'. The Silk Fans School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Chrysalis Silk Studies be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if Chrysalis Silk Studies or an authorized of Chrysalis Silk Studies has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the Chrysalis Silk Studies' website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Chrysalis Silk Studies, LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Chrysalis Silk Studies of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
We welcome your suggestions, ideas, comments, and other feedback regarding the Services ("Feedback"). By submitting any Feedback, you grant us the right to use the Feedback without any restriction or any compensation to you. By accepting your Feedback, Chrysalis Silk Studies does not waive any rights to use similar or related Feedback previously known to Chrysalis Silk Studies, developed by its employees or contractors, or obtained from other sources.
We care about the security of our users. While we work to protect the security of your account and related information, Chrysalis Silk Studies cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security measures. Please notify us immediately of any compromise or unauthorized use of your account by emailing [email protected].
Chrysalis Silk Studies, LLC offers no refunds unless:
Refund is requested within at least fourteen (14) days after the commencement of the purchased Services;
If an alternative refund policy applies to any of the Services, it will be specifically identified in writing in the documentation for such Service.
11. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the Chrysalis Silk Studies website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.